Sir,
         I am using Windows 2000 server, and i use IIS 4.0 as the
server and i have done many php scriptings and everything works
fine and i done have any problem regarding this.

         And i want to send mail to the visitors of this site .
for that purpose i use mail() and if i click send button i receive
"server error in D:\inetpub\wwwroot\test\sendmail.php" .
i have tried many scripts and i receive this error.

         Some  says that i want to configure the server ,
how to configure and just iam a beginner to this PHP.
if u help me it could b fine for me to finish this project.

        Xpecting ur mail.

                             Yours Thankingly
                              Thiruvelraj