Hi:

I have a test site where I am trying out a few things in PHP. I started
off with  register_globals on. Then I read in the docs that it is best
to turn turn register_globals off. I did so and now I am having a
marvelous time recoding some session stuff :(
I could not find much info on why "register_globals on" is a bad thing.
Seems to me that code is much cleaner with them on. What's the down side?

Cheers,
David