Hi,

Recently, my php app has started to throw these warnings:

Warning: write failed: Disk quota exceeded (122) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the
current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on
line 0

I narrowed it down to this code:

<?php
session_start();
session_register('anything');
?>

(A test file containing only that will throw those two warnings.)

The php version is 4.2.2. This script is running in a shared hosting
environment. My guess is that the ISP has misconfigured php, and has not
set the appropriate permissions to the /tmp directory.

Does this make sense? Or is there something that I've missed?

Thank you,

Beau