Hi everyone...
I have some problem with the safe mode of php.
i get this errors when i try to access the file.
PHP Warning:  SAFE MODE Restriction in effect.  The script whose uid/gid
is -1/-1 is not allowed to access data.txt owned by uid/gid 0/0 in
/var/www/htdocs/ntfs/cap10/handlefile.php on line 7

PHP Warning:  fopen("data.txt", "a+") - No such file or directory in
/var/www/htdocs/ntfs/cap10/handlefile.php on line 7
I donīt know why uid-gid = -1/-1 ??. i che the user and permissions more
than once and everything is ok. Itīs seems like php not recognize the
permissions of the script but yes recognize well the permissions of the
data.txt.
Hi read that php 4.2.2 have alpha support for apache 2.0.39/40. is that it?

In my winXP configuration (apache 2.0.40 php 4.2.2) have the same
problem but, when i switch from isapi mode and run php in the normal
mode, recognize the correct file user/group permissions.
But in my slack 8.1 conf (apache 2.0.39 php 4.2.2) i dont know what to
do... Any Ideas ???

Thanks for your help...
Sebastian