I have installed GD, libpng, zlib, jpeg-6b, and FreeType 2. I now need to
reconfigure PHP 'with' these additions. I don't understand how to determine
what directories to point to for each of these 'with' statements. In
Windows, I would just look for an exe, but under UNIX (Solaris 7) I not sure
what the comparable file extensions are.

I used 'pkgadd' command for these install programs:
/usr/local/jpeg-6b-sol7-sparc-local
/usr/local/libpng-1.2.0-sol7-sparc-local
/usr/local/zlib-1.1.4-/sol7-sparc-local

used 'make' in:
/usr/local/src/freetype-2.1.2

and used 'make install' in:
/usr/local/src/gd-2.0.1

I didn't specify any special installation instructions for these
programs/libraries. How can I determine what directories to point the 'with'
statements to?

Thanks much.

Zach Curtis
POPULUS