Jason
Sorry, I completely forgot to comment on your suggestion:

I did try mysql_data_seek(), but it didn't work for me ( guess I don't
know how exactly it works), BUT, it did look like it was meant for
stepping through a one dimensional array, and $result is not a one
dimensional array, right?
Maybe I'm just not thinking correctly,
Justin has also just commented on your suggestion and he seems to give
some sort of an "implementation" of using mysql_data_seek(), maybe it
will explain it a better for me, I'll quickly see if I can get it to
work.

Thanks for the input!