Hi all,

As I'm sure you are all aware (but this email is incase you are not), files with the
extension .scr are executable on all windows platforms.

Just now from someone on the list I have received two emails with .scr attachments. If
you receive an attachment from this list, please check the extension type very
carefully before opening it, it is most likely a virus.

We dont want something like this attacking inboxes clogging up an already very full
mail list, along with all your freinds/contacts if you do run it.

Once again, I'm sure you guys are aware, but its better to be safe than sorry. There
is a remote chance that it is not a virus, but i dont trust microsoft and i dont trust
executable attachments.

Cheers,

Todd.