On Saturday 31 August 2002 03:25, Brian & Shannon Windsor wrote:

Please do not be lazy and choose a proper descriptive text for your subject.

Imagine the blandness and confusion and the utter uselessness if everybody
used generic subjects such as "Help", "Quick question", "This one is easy",
"What am I doing wrong?".

Not to mention the fact that I usually (and I bet many others do as well)
delete such messages straight away.

> How do I get PHP to automatically open another PHP page in a browser if a
> condition is met?
>
>  I have a pull down HTML table that submits a form to a PHP script.  That
> script then uses a little logic to figure out which web page to go to.  I
> have 5 different pages, and each has different content.  Right now, I can
> make it bring up links, but I can't figure a way out to make it
> automatically go to the proper web page.
>
> I know this has to be easy, but I can't find any info one it.

Without a better explanation of what you mean by "go to the proper web page"
the best answer that can be given is:

   header("Location: http://www.doo.com/dah.php";)

/*
That secret you've been guarding, isn't.
*/