Here is the list of the PHP's images functions:
      http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.image.php
You can look at filesize and getimagesize for the size / height width.
For the second question, I dont know look at the list.

--
Merci de nous avoir choisi. - Thanks you for your choice.
Nicos - CHAILLAN Nicolas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]