Hi Gang,

I am serious, I will send a donation (small- I am not a rich man :o) )
through PayPal, if someone is kind enough to help me out.   What I need it
to create a thumbnail of an uploaded picture.  I am not fussy on how the PHP
script accomplishes this as long as it works.  I tried running Imagemagick
(convert after the file is uploaded) through an exec command with no luck.
I would like to have two files in the folder where the image is uploated :
image.jpg and imagethumbnail.jpg (I want to creat thumbnails on the fly of
pictures users upload).  I am running IIS 5, If this is part of my problem I
am willing to change to apache.  I am sure this is a simple process since it
is done all the time.  If there are otherways to create a thumbnail I am
willing to try that as well.  I just can not seem to run the convert.exe
through a PHP file :o(
Is it not possible to run an external progrman (convert.exe) through php
code?
What I am looking for is some detailed instruction on how to go about this,
I have found bits and pieces but there are too many holes in the information
I have so far.

Again Thanks in advance to any help anyone can provide

---