Hi all,

I'm assuming this is an installation error, hence the posting to this group.

I've got an html form but when I use the POST method the form variables
don't make it to the destination page, when I use the GET method, there's no
problem.  I've uploaded the test pages to our web servers and the POST and
GET methods both work fine, therefore I'm assuming it's a problem with my
installation, which is;

    PHP 4.2.2
    Apache 2.0.40 on Windows XP Pro with as many MS patches as I can find
!!.

I've tried this with and without the register_globals, I've also tried
setting the "always_populate_raw_post_data" to on by way of a stab in the
dark.

The only thing I can think of is something to do with the Apache
configuration, but I can't find anythnin in there re this.

The test PHP is;

Form Page:

<head>
<title>Untitled Document</title>
</head>

<form action="b.php" method=post name="bb">
<input name="aa" type="text" value="12" size="10"><br>
<input name="a1" type="submit">
</form>

Target Page:

<head>
<title>Untitled Document</title>
</head>
<?php

 echo "POSTED :".$_POST["aa"]."<br>";
 echo "GET :".$_GET["aa"]."<br>";

?>

Any help / pointers will be much appreciated as this is starting to drive me
nuts.

Thanks,
Howard