Hi Everyone, specially DPHPEdit users!
There is a new version of DPHPEdit - 0.9.4.2, which brings:
- Highlighting method for current file can be manually changed in edit
- Custom highlighting support with Keywords and Functions editor
- PHP Highlighter now recognizes different code segments in same file (must
be closed properly)
- Custom Syntax Coloring added! See "Options->PHP/HTML Syntax Coloring"
- Project Tree is sorted after the project is loaded
- Updated help file (HTML)
Please check home page (http://www.pleskina.com/dphped) for program and
or download directly from http://www.pleskina.com/downloads/DPHPedit.zip
[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.pleskina.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Programmers don't die;
they just GOSUB without RETURN...
PHP General Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)
To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php