Meltem,

You're much better off to use JavaScript to perform the form
validation.  This way, when the user clicks on the Submit button,
JavaScript can make sure that values are filled in, or that they are within
range, and can then pop up a message advising them of any errors, and that
they can't continue until the info is corrected.  This saves the hassle of
you having to create a system that will send details to/from various pages,
and the user doesn't have to fill in the entire form all over again, as
their values stay on the page.

I use this site quite often for javascript code:
http://javascript.internet.com/

Peter

Fourth Realm Solutions
[EMAIL PROTECTED]