Apache: 1.3.26
PHP: 4.2.3
OS: HPUX-11

Hello PHP Guru's!

After successfully installing PHP and viewing the phpinfo page, I decided to
create a simple web-form. Just a basic "Name" "Message" web-form, when the
form is complete it is emailed to an account. Everything works, except I
don't see the filled in contents in the email message. I don't see the what
the person filled out. But I see "Name:" ane "Message:"

Any ideas?

Here's my config line for installing PHP:
CC=gcc ./configure --prefix=/opt/php \
--without-mysql \   (didn't have MySQL installed)
--with-apxs=/opt/apache/bin/apxs

Here's my config line for installing Apache:
CC=gcc ./configure --prefix=/opt/apache \
--enable-module=most \
--enable-shared=max

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Rick