First some background.  I have two "servers":
    1) Windows XP with Apache 1.3.26 and PHP 4.2.2
    2) GNU/Linux with Apache 1.3.26 and PHP 4.2.3 compiled in statically

Both are working well, but I now want to add PDFlib support to both servers.
On the win32 machine it was as easy as uncommenting out php_pdf.dll line in
php.ini and it was working great.

What is the best/easiest way to get PDFlib working on my Linux server?  I
don't have PDFlib itself installed on EITHER system (other than the
precompiled DLL on Windows).  Does the PHP source come with all the code
necessary to compile php_pdf.so or do I need to install PDFlib, libtiff,
libjpeg, libpng, libz....all from their respective sources in order to do
this?

Thanks.

-- Cameron