I've been doing PHP for about 2 years now. The code I write is generally
procedural although I have been using a MySQL class to do some db stuff as
of late.

Over last few months, I've been learning Cocoa. If you don't know its an
OBJ-C based API to develop apps for Mac OS X.

By doing so I  want more and more of my PHP to be purely OO. I'm fairly
aware of how to write my own classes for data but are their any frameworks
out there to do the foundation stuff already?

Thanks :-)

~ Mike
--
Mike Zornek | Project Leader