Hi,

I have a question. I been working a personal project that I am want to make
a like simpler. I have several pages have in which I have place the
information to connect to my database, whick is getting old.

What I am wanting to do is create file like most do, a config, but I want to
know which is better, config.php or config.inc. I know there not much
different from what I have read but I am wanting to know which gives more
protection. And what recommendation would you give on set it up? I am only
asking because I am at some point wanting to release my project to public.

Chuck Payne
Magi Design and Support