i can do what i need on a command line with curl. but how would i do it in
php & curl?

this is my curl commands
curl -D hc -d "login=xxxxxx&password=xxxxxx&TYPE=login"
http://someserver.com/script/
curl -b hc -d "sendmsg=1&min=xxxxxxxx&message=test"
http://someserver.com/msgscript/

so really want i need is how do i specify with curl in php HOW TO RECORD
cookies?
and then how to RELAY them back..

cheers.