[snip]
I have a field on a MySql database that is started with a 0, and I want
to add 1 to this field every time a button is pressed on a form. So it
should add one every time, like if there is 5 and you press it one time
it would have 6.
[/snip]

1. SELECT for the current value
2. add 1 to the current value
3. UPDATE the new value

HTH!

Jay

"I ain't gonna write your code for ya' or fix your computer neither"

* Texas PHP Developers Conf  Spring 2003            *
* T Bar M Resort & Conference Center                *
* New Braunfels, Texas                              *
* Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]       *
* Want to present a paper or workshop? Contact now! *