Well, I didn't really mean to imply anything about people's honesty and so
forth...

I just wanted to say that validating (anything) on the client side is not
normally a good (and reliable) idea. Of course, as always mentioned,
validation on the server side is always better.

- E

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...