What I was wanting to do was store the myrows under let say, db_info.inc
file. So that I can add or delete what myrows I want to call on.

I am thinking this what I need  to do...

Function row ($row) { //These are the rows to call on...
    $title = $myrow[title];
    $format = myrow[format];
    $category =$myrow[category];
}

This way I can add more myrow to call upon at a later date or delete for
that matter.

I hope that helps...

Chuck