Chris Shiflett wrote:

> Don't get too carried away here. It sounds like you are confusing two
> entirely different things. Your earlier questions were related to
> caching on the client, not on the server. Yes, PHP does have some
> control over what the client caches through HTTP, but this is unrelated
> to caching of PHP itself.

Huh? Maybe you are confusing this thread with another one where you and
I are talking about (at this very moment) browser caching? (HTTP header
no-cache)

This thread is about the PHP engine caching include files in memory
instead of reading them off the disk every time a PHP script is invoked
that contains an include() or require().

Hacking 'til it hurts :)

Jc