Yes

But that the string is contained within a much bigger string as well

I want to search for the follwong string but with wild cards for the numeric
values and I would like to know the values as well.

seconds."

Where all the $'s are numeric values

Henry

001001c26c2a$927a9ad0$0500a8c0@BAMBINO">news:001001c26c2a$927a9ad0$0500a8c0@BAMBINO...