Hi Friends,
I am having a local MySQL database & tables in Linux and the data is
updated in the table using PHP scripts working through apache web server.
local MySQL database is connected using the following php scripts.

mysql_connect("localhost","root","vinodb")
or die ("cannot connect to mysqld");

mysql_select_db("lnnet")
or die("cannot select database");

I have created same database and tables which is available locally on web
which is having MySQL & PHP
support. Now I want to update the web database from the local database
using php scripts.
How do I connect web database and local database simultaneously. I will be
grateful, if any body can
mail me the connecting scripts, so that I can write php scripts to update
the records from local database.
or can any body suggest a solution on how to update the tables.

Regards,
Vinod.