Hello,

I have a question that I was hoping somebody here could answer or
atleast point me in the right direction.

I maintain a series of mailing lists for our organization.  Currently, I
edit the distribution lists myself, but I would like to offload this
administration to the departments themselves.

Ideally, I could set up a web site that would let them edit the dist
file themselves, and then save the changes.  The php file would simply
load up a text file from a fixed location, and then display it in a
form.  The user could then edit and save the file to the same location
from where it was opened.  Basically, I need a very simple text editor
done in PHP.  Unfortunately, when I search for “PHP text editor” I get
development tools.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

-Hitesh