Here is the code to get the information from the database...

$pnSelect = "SELECT lot FROM properties WHERE status = 'Available'";
$pnSql = mysql_query($pnSelect, $db) or DIE("Unable to retrieve LOT data");
$pnFields = mysql_fetch_array($pnSql);

If I understand the current() function correctly I would use it this way...

$fCurrent = current($pnFields);

I'm not sure where to go from there. Thanks for your help.

Jef