I was now trying the snapshot with the aim of providing a different expire
for eg user kris (admin), than anoter user (not admin).

So I defined the Example_Auth (eg the admin only showoff) with a lifetime=1,
and a example_default_auth with a lifetime of 3 minutes.

But when I am visiting, as admin, a page that is for default_auth, my
lifetime gets extended to that of the defauth class, because it's in the
persistent $auth->auth array. While I would be able to  keep my 'admin' one.
So maybe the check feature should also check, if different auth feature, also
recalclate the $auth->auth[exp] inherited.

Gian