Hi,

> Hey everyone... do you know where I can find a list of the common returns
> of the $_SERVER["HTTP_USER_AGENT"] variable?
>
> For example:
> I.E. 5.0 = Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.01; Windows NT 5.0; .NET CLR
> 1.0.3705)
> Netscape 4.08 = Mozilla/4.08 [en] (WinNT; U ;Nav)

On one side - i've never seen such a list. (I'd suggest to record them by
yourself) - on the other side: wouldn't it be a bit better to have regular
expressions (or at least some rules), that map the Useragent text into the
individual data it contents:
  1. Browser Manufacturer
  2. Browser Version
  3. Browser Language
  4. OS
  5. Buildtime
  6. other propritary information some companies supply in Useragent text.

Consider:
  The last value of your first example can be anything. ".NET CLR" indicates
that the version of Microsoft's Common Language Runtime will follow.
Meanwhile i had about 20 of them installed on my windows machine. Even, if I
never changed the browser, on ever CLR Update Mircosoft's UserAgent-String
had changed.

Sascha