From: Aidal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, 9 October 2002 4:24 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] how to create files??

Hi NG.

I'm having problems creating files at a certain location.
If I attemt to create a file it gets created in the rootdir (htdocs)
even though I add a path infront of the file name. I've tried severel
ways of adding a path (with "/" and "\\") but nothing works.

eksample: "/nef/articles/54.txt"

File 54.txt gets created but not at the intented location, instead it
gets created in htdocs.

Can anyone help me by telling me how I'm suppose to do this? I'm running
PHP on Win98 with Apache.

~ Aidal