I think the problem is simply that the other server had a different
configuration setting for error reporting, since I can't find
$debug_wintrmte configured anywhere.

I don't know what this code is for, so it's difficult for me to say how
to fix it, since any changes I make may affect the outcome in a way that
will cause the system to stop working properly.

The only suggestion is to contact the original author or (if you are the
original author) to figure out how those variables should be managed. As
a last resort, and only if you are satisfied with the way the site works
right now (aside from the errors, of course), as James Hicks was
suggesting, you can just "hide" the errors by typing

error_reporting(0);

on the second line of the file, right after the "<?"

Hope this helps