Wednesday, October 16, 2002, 6:27:12 AM, Reginald Alex Mullin wrote:
> I've been trying to get PHP working on my WinXP machine for the past few
> days now, but have been unsucessful.  The Apache web server itself starts
> and works fine (without PHP), but whenever I try loading the PHP module, it
> doesn't restart.  Instead, I get the following error message: "The
> requested operation has failed".  I don't quite know what the problem is
> because the error log doesn't tell me much (see error.log snipit code
> below).  I think I've configured both PHP and Apache correctlty (see
> php.ini and httpd.conf snipit code below), but I'm obviously missing
> something.  If anyone can help, please let me know.  Thank you.

Make sure you copied over the correct dll files to your Windows system
directory.

Copy php4ts.dll to c:\windows\system32.

See http://www.php.net/manual/en/install.windows.php for more
information.

--
Kjartan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (http://natrak.net/)
:: "Those who never retract their opinions love themselves more