Folks,

I've noticed that I got "open_basedir restriction in effect" warnings
randomly in a random situations. I've seen this error appearing whether the
script is using filesystem or not. And the weirdest thing: I don't have any
open_basedir restrictions set!

Just a second ago I got following error from PHP:

Warning: open_basedir restriction in effect. File is in wrong directory in
Unknown on line 0

Warning: Failed opening '/var/www/ank_myynti/www/ajoneuvot/index.php' for
inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in Unknown on line 0

a) I'm not trying to include that index.php mentioned above, I try to open
it!
b) The index.php script is not using filesystem at all

This effect is very rare but it happens sometimes anyway. And as I said
without any frequency but completely randomly.

My PHP is 4.2.3 ruinning as a Apache module for 1.3.26 in Linux RH7.3.

Thanks,
Ville