From: Paul Kaiser [mailto:paukai@;illinimedia.com]
Sent: Friday, 25 October 2002 7:35 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Quick way to test series of integers

Hey there,

I have around 50 checkboxes on an HTML form. Their "value" is "1". So,
when a user check the box, then no problem -- the value returned by the
form is "1" and I can enter that into my SQL database.

HOWEVER...

If the user does not check the box, I'm in trouble, because the "value"
does not default to "0", but rather <nil> I'm guessing...

mysql query doesn't like my trying to pass NOTHING.

I COULD go through each of the 50 returned variables and, if they are not
"1", assign "0" to them.

But I'm wondering if there is a better way to go about this??

Thanks,
Paul