Andre Dubuc wrote:

> Perhaps some kind guru can spare me some time. I've tried to get the "From:
> xxxx" field pre-filled for a registration/confirmation email that I send out.

To add to John's reply, here's how to do a multi-parameter Header. Also note
the \r\n at the end of each of these lines. If you don't do this, the header
won't be formatted properly. It took me some time to eventually figure this
out when I first did this because I was using just \n which doesn't work in
the header, but, does work in the body.

 $headers = "From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]\r\n"

You can also add other mail headers such as 'Importance: High' to the
headers list.