My guess is that you're doing something like "insert into table(col1,col2,col3) values('val1','val2')". You need to have an equal ammount of columns and values.

Miguel Brás wrote:

Hi guys,

I was doing a script to insert data on a table, and the following message
appeared me when testing the form for data insertion:
Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

I lsaw the PHP manual and some other resources that I have, but couldn't
find anything about it...

Any hint from someone??

Cheers
Miguel

--
The above message is encrypted with double rot13 encoding.  Any unauthorized attempt to decrypt it will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.