Hi All,
I have just been trying to add some more extensions to my site, I have
copied the dll's for the extensions I wish to add to my extensions dir and
uncommented them in my php.ini.
This worked fine for all of them which include ctype, gd etc. , except for
the xslt extension which will just not work for me... I am getting this
message.
PHP Warning: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\PHP\dll\./php_xslt.dll' -
The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0
The file is most definitely there and if I move one of the other extension
files I get the same message for them, not sure what I am doing wrong.
Any ideas appreciated.
Thanks