hi all,

I got a html page, on which I put a form, with quit a lot of questions (all
kinds: textboxes, dropdowns, check, radiobuttons, ...). Its for an online
survey Im doing.

Now Im looking for a php script that puts all the data in a textfile, the
moment someone clicks on Submit. It should write all data (also the values
of the radiobuttons and stuff) in one line in a textfile, the fields
seperated by  ;  eg. If there is a field left blank, there should also be a
blank field in the txtfile. (reason: i want to be able to import it in some
other programs). The next time someone fills in the form, id like the script
to open the file again and simply add a line, with the answers of this next
person.

Ive been looking everywhere, but didnt find nething that was of much use;
mainly there are a lot of scritps out there to mail the results to an
emailadress, but I want it in a txtfile.

I dont know how to write php, so perhaps someone could help me by telling me
where to find it... (Cant even read php, so configuration should be very
easy and clear)

Thanks a lot
Tharkis