Hi joskey,

Your mail came through fine ... but if you want to run a mail-server, and
have got either windows or novell netware, take a peak at Mercury, it's
free, has POP and SMTP, and inludes a listerver and advanced filtering:

www.pmail.com

It's extremely stable, only license quirk is that you may not send mail to
more than 50 people without having their concent first (spam protection).

Rene

On Thu, 31 Oct 2002 16:5:50 +0800, you wrote about "[PHP] My mail have a
problem!!" something that looked like this:

--
Rene Brehmer
System developer in the making...

This message was written on 100% recycled spam.

Come see! My brand new site is now online!
http://www.metalbunny.net