I just started a service on my website, for free TopSite Hosting. It's had
great exposure from Hotscripts.com, in fact, my "Remote-Hosted Search
EWngine" service has taken off quite well. The only problem here is that
people just don't seem to take to it too well. I haven't had one person
sign up, and I don't know why! Not many people contact a website with bug
issues, and I think that's what I need here! Anyways, the favor I'm
asking, if you're even slightly interested in this idea, to create your
own TopSite, set it up on your site, and email me with any bugs, comments
and suggestions.

If running your own TopSite isn't your cup o' tea, then you can join the
TopSite I've already created, for PHP sites (the URLs for all of these are
below). I could also use the help so I can create an administration panel
for TopSite owners, to edit/remove TopSites, and check if their code is on
their page. I haven't been able to create this feature since no one's
signed up yet ;) Also email me with bugs/comments/suggestions if you help
me this way too! I'll greatly appreciate all of it. :)

Create a TopSite: http://www.nukedweb.com/topsites/
Top 10 PHP Sites: http://www.nukedweb.com/topsites/topsites.php?ts=php

Please don't reply to this email! I'll never be able to find it ;) Use the
Contact link on the menu on the website. :)

Also, if you're interested (here comes the shameless plug), if you'd be
interested in selling my PHP scripts on your website and making a little
extra money, check out: http://www.nukedweb.com/phpscripts/affiliates.php

Many thanks in advance!

 ~ Tim