well - as far as I understand - this line...
> $SessionUser = $row['.$IDFeild.'];

...should read:
$SessionUser = $row[$IDField];

so - in my eyes just a syntax error. I hope I'm right....
in case you have session_autostart disabled in yout php.ini you first have
to start
the session with the session_start() command.

_andi

"Stephen Of Blank Canvas Group" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:003401c284bc$c4a76ce0$0101a8c0@;abstractinternet.net...