Hi Kirk,.

I run apache 2.0.40 and PHP 4.2.3 without no problem on my windows XP
machine. I use it for testing, but i would think its stable enough for a
production environment aswell. I actualy think that on a win32 platform
Apache 2 is a better choice instead of 1.3.x. Whats your opinion about
this?

Best regards,

Davy Obdam