From: Wee Keat [Amorphosium] [mailto:weekeat@;amorphosium.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2002 6:42 PM
To: PHP [General]
Subject: [PHP] How good is PHP to ASP?

Hi all,

I'm not too sure if this is the right place to get my answers but I really
need to know this:

    How can I convince my clients that PHP is really good? I mean not a lot
of non-programmers have heard of PHP language. Most of them only heard of
things like C/C++, ASP and the like. So, how can I prove to them that PHP is
a much better language to use?
    Can anyone point me to the right resources for me to show and prove to
my clients?
    Thanks a lot and sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this question.

Yours,

Wee Keat Chin