I'm looking into the feasibility of moving our current
MySQL database to Postgres and have been looking
over the PHP documentation for each, comparing the
functionality.  One of the functions we use alot that
I haven't seen in the pg function list is the equivilant
of mysql_data_seek.  Is there such a function?  The
closest thing I saw was pg_lo_seek() but I don't think
(know, really.  I'm still unsure what Large Objects are
in the pgSQL context) I'll be using LO's.

Any info would be appreciated.  Also, if you have gone
through this (MySQL -> pgSQL), I'd love to hear your
experiences.

Chris