On Wednesday 13 November 2002 23:57, Leif K-Brooks wrote:
> I am planning to use Manuel Lemos's form class for a web site I am
> working on.  However, I need to have register_globals set to off.  I was
> planning to rewrite the portions of the class that access submitted form
> values directly to use the suberglobal arrays.  When I started, though,
> I saw how big the class was.  I'm wondering if anyone else has already
> done this, and wouldn't mind sharing their code?

Here's what I use:

  function InjectGlobalVars() {
    $method = $this->METHOD;
    switch (strtolower($method)) {
      case "post" :
        if (isset($_POST)) {
          foreach ($this->inputs as $name => $value) {
            if (isset($_POST[$name])) {
              $GLOBALS[$name] = $_POST[$name];
        break;
      case "get" :
        if (isset($_GET)) {
          foreach ($this->inputs as $name => $value) {
            if (isset($_GET[$name])) {
              $GLOBALS[$name] = $_GET[$name];
        break;

After I've defined all the form elements I just call the above function.

/*
My father, a good man, told me, "Never lose your ignorance; you cannot
replace it."
                -- Erich Maria Remarque
*/