The problem I am expriencing now is intermittent.
Sometime the CGI error will appear and sometime it
works fine.  Could it be the latency in the network
that is causing the problem?  Just before the call to
header() there is a db query.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

I have been trying for a few days and still getting
nowhere.

Thanks
CK Ong