On Thursday 14 November 2002 14:51, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi there everyone.
> If you have a spare moment please could
> you help me with the following.
>
> I'm trying to do the following:
> Have the contents of a an external (on same
> server).html file load in a form so that the
> user can edit its contents and save the file.
> The save function would need to save over
> everything that was previously in the .html
> file.
>
> Hi, as i'm sure is obvious by my posting i'm
> new to this so any help would be greatly
> appreciated.

The "Filesystem functions" section of the manual has all the info/functions
you need. In particular file() and fopen(), fwrite(). The manual is full of
examples, I suggest you try them out and play around with them, understand
them, then modify them to your needs.

/*
Reality always seems harsher in the early morning.
*/