How many of you have listed "premium" (not free) scripts on HotScripts?
Have you ever had ranking problems? Everything was going great for me,
I had 12 scripts listed, all on the tops of the categories, and then
poof!
Now all my scripts are on the last page, I get zero traffic from that
site
now, and I can't figure out what the hell happened! I've even submitted
two more scripts to them that never showed up. Do any of you know how it

works?! Or have experienced this problem and know why it happened? It's
really killin me traffic-wise. I've even gone so far as saying "screw ya

guys" and set up my own! If you'd like to check it out, the links are
below.
=)
~ Tim

--
Submit your PHP or Perl Script to the newest Script Repository on the
web.

The Webmaster's Board - http://www.nukedweb.com/board/