I was sure I'd seen this reported as a bug on http://bugs.php.net/, so I did
a quick search and came up with this: http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=18648
-- this only seems to apply if you're also running Apache 2, but so far it's
my best guess.

Cheers!

Mike

Beckett Park, LEEDS,  LS6 3QS,  United Kingdom
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]