At 04:30 21.11.2002, Michael Wai said:
--------------------[snip]--------------------
>Hi everyone, I'm a newbie on PHP and MySQL. I've two questions that want to
>get some help.
>
>1. How to solve the problem of nested include? That's mean A include B and B
>include C.

Just do it, it works perfectly.

>2. Can I save the object in session?

Yes:
    session_start();
    $_SESSION['myobject'] =& $myobject;

What you need to observe is that the class MUST be declared BEFORE the
session is reloaded:

    // won't work
    session_start();
    class A {
       function A() {}
    }
    if (!$a) {
        $a = new A();
        $_SESSION['a'] =& $a;
    }

Here your session is started _before_ the class gets declared. This works
for the first time, but when reloading the session object $a will be
reconstructed without the class definition readily available, so PHP will
default to a standard class. The next example will work, though:

    class A {
       function A() {}
    }
    session_start();
    if (!$a) {
        $a = new A();
        $_SESSION['a'] =& $a;
    }

As you can see the class decl is given _before_ the session is started.

--
   >O     Ernest E. Vogelsinger
   (\)    ICQ #13394035
    ^     http://www.vogelsinger.at/