I am trying to put together a script so that I can upload files to a
php script, with just a URL and can't seem to get my brain around it.

For example, The browser would have a url like:
        http://example.com/upload/fileupload.php?filename=C:\filename.txt

Is there a way to do this and I'm just missing it, or will the client
have to browse and choose the filename with a <form></form> type of
construct?

I have tried some google searches on <input> syntax, as well as php
file uploads to no success.  The simple code I have been working with
is (obviously nothing has been found for automatically submitting a
form):

<?php
  if (is_uploaded_file($_FILES['toProcess']['tmp_name'])) {
    //successfully uploaded
    move_uploaded_file($_FILES['toProcess']['tmp_name'],
                       "/var/www/html/filename.txt");
    echo "File successfully uploaded...thank you<br>\n";
  }
  else {
    echo "Upload Problem<br>\n";
  }

?>
<form enctype="multipart/form-data" action="<? $PHP_SELF; ?>"
      method="POST">
Filename: <input type="file" name="toProcess"
                 value="file:///home/user/uploadtest.txt">
<input type="submit">
</form>

--
Tom